Health & Safety
As Scaffold providers, health and safety is of paramount importance both for our Staff and for our Clients.
Our staff are trained professionals in the safe erection and dismantle of scaffolding and provide free consultation advice to our customers. Specific health and safety measures we incorporate includes:
- Fully compliant PPE and related safety equipment
- Aculog tags demonstrating safe/ unsafe scaffolding
- Weekly site inspections and engineer approval if required (PS1-PS4)
- Purpose-built Hazard ID boards displayed at job sites
- Site Safety Form completed by staff before every job commences
- Site induction cards provided to tenants / customers
- Hazardous work notifications to MBIE
- Traffic Management Plans and Footpath Permits for public safety
- Customised Site Specific Safety Plans (SSSP)
Chain Scaffolding Limited has excellent Health & Safety policies and procedures and are accredited with the following external organisations:
- NZ Scaffolding Group, and its associated companies, has been assessed and has received a 5-Star PREQUAL rating.
- Site Safe's SiteWise Green Accredited